Central Food Technological Research Institute [CFTRI], Mysore
Arts, Science, Commerce, Mass Communications, Management,
Master of Science M.Sc (Food Technology), Master of Science M.Sc + Ph.D, Ph.D,
Mysore Mysore - 570020 Karnataka , India
CFTRI Admission 2022-23 | Central Food Technological Research Institute UG & PG Course Last Date
- It is a Premier Government Institution offering various research and skill oriented courses.
- It was established in the year of 1950.
- It has been in affiliation with University of Mysore, Mysore.
- It has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- It is located in Mysore city of Karnataka State.
CENTRAL FOOD TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE [CFTRI], MYSORE ADMISSION
- College Institution has a large sprawling Campus equipped with modern facilities and adequate resources.
- College Institution has a properly ventilated Classrooms for lectures having good quality seating arrangement.
- Each department has a well stocked Laboratory equipped with plenty of instruments and equipment for practical purposes.
- College Institution has a fully functional automated Library enriched with a wide collection of books, journals, magazines, Periodicals, titles, newspapers, CDs, DVDs, online databases and e-books.
- College Institution offers freshly prepared nutritious delicacies at College Cafeteria.
- College Institution offers separate and secure residential facilities to both male and female students inclusive maintained rooms and basic amenities.
- Students are provided with access to several indoor and outdoor sports activities.
- In order to inherit comprehensive skills in Students Seminars, Workshops and conferences on regular intervals.
- Application forms can be accessed and filled by candidates in the offline process.
- Admission is based upon Merit as well as Entrance examination.
- Admission is based upon following Entrance examination-
-CFTRI Entrance Examination
- College Institution provides campus Placements to students by inviting several reputed organizations.
- Major recruiting companies are Unilever,ITC, Infosys etc.
- Stipend based Internship opportunities are provided by the college Institution for students.
[A] Post Graduate Courses-
Master of Science.
It is a 2 year academic course in the field of Food Technology.
Master of Science and Doctorate of Philosophy.
It is an integrated 4 year doctorate level academic course.
[B] Ph.D Courses-
It is a doctorate level academic course having a duration of 3 years.
It can be pursued in following specialisations:-