CMR Center for Business Studies [CMRCBS], Bangalore
CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, KMAT, Karnataka-PGCET,
#5, Bhuvanagiri, OMBR Layout, Banaswadi Bangalore - 560043 Karnataka , India
CMRCBS Admission 2022-23 | CMR Center for Business Studies UG & PG Course Last Date
CMRCBS was established in the year 2009 as a part of CMR Group of institutions the institution aims to encourage and promote management programs and training. CMR Centre of Business School is affiliated with Bangalore University and is approved by the AICTE in New Delhi. The academy is also recognised by the Karnataka government. The CMR Institute for Business Studies is a constituting section of the CMR Institute, which is affiliated with Bangalore University. It provides a Master’s In Business administration with A dual Specialty, allowing students to identify from Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Banking, Financial Management & Insurance Management, Health Management, Enterprises & Small and medium enterprises Management, and many others.
CMRCBS Admission 2022-23 | CMR Center for Business Studies
The Institution aims to be the symbol of excellent education in the management Field by providing excellence environment and education through innovative and creative Educational method and to be supportive towards the students and faculty
- To provide the best of facilities to the students for their growth and development.
- To encourage students to be capable leaders in the global community
- To enhance the industry by providing best of candidates transformed into Entrepreneurs and managers
- To create Environment for employees intellectual and professionalism
Academic / Department
- MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Course offered : Post-graduate degree in MBA
Overview The MBA program offered at the institute started in the year 2009. With
- Specialization : human resources
Extra three streams specialization
- Healthcare management
- Baking finance
- Insurance services and startups
- SMES Management
- Guest lectures
- Industrial visit
- Live project.
- Case study
- Industry interactive sessions
- To ensure educational achievement on equal level with industry standards
- Top management who are fundamentally and analytically competent will be developed.
- To create a platform for testing skills in both academic learning and outbound training.
- To prepare market talent who really are socially aware and ethical.
- To enable the younger generation to explore and realize their capabilities in personally and professionally career management.
- Acknowledge the moral issues and dilemmas that companies routinely face. Address challenges by applying your training and expertise. Have the capacity to work and lead effectively in a collaborative environment.
- The extent that one can compel a person to think further than oneself or young person. Attempting to identify trouble spots in business using strategies include the following and examining the information. To accomplish numerical literacy and to be capable of moving further than the what of statistical data and into the how and why of statistics.
- To develop the skills needed to explore the complex nature of data management while also becoming enthusiasts of a technology world.
- To Learn the skills needed to become research experts and managers by collecting data in all aspects of organisational decision making.
Institute also offers various scholarships
CMRCBS BHUVANAGIRI OMBR LAYOUT
Number 08025453077 25426944