Goenka Research Institute of Dental Science [GRIDS], Gandhi Nagar
Engineering, Science, Commerce, Arts, Pharmacy,
Bachelor of Dental Surgery BDS, Master of Dental Surgery MDS,
Pethapur - Mahudi Road, Near. G.G.S , Piplaj Gandhi Nagar - 382610 Gujarat , India
GRIDS Admission 2022-23 | Goenka Research Institute of Dental Science UG & PG Course Last Date
Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences Gandhinagar is a dental science college located in Gandhinagar district, Gujarat, India. The college was established in 2010 by Bholaram Education Society (BES). The college campus is spread over the area of 20 acres. The college is affiliated to the Gujarat University, Ahmedabad and Dental Council of India (DCI).
The college is well stocked with over 1600 books by Indian and International authors, journals and 15 computers.
- Lecture Halls
- Hostel for both boys and girls
- Laboratories for different departments
- Sports Facilities: Basketball ground, Football ground, Cycling track, Cricket and volleyball ground.
- Medical Facilities
- Examination Hall
GRIDS Admission 2022-23
Goenka Research Institute of Dental Sciences offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the field Dental Sciences. The courses are BDS, MDS in the various specializations and duration to BDS and MDS course is 5 years and 3 years respectively. Admissions in BDS is based on NEET and in MDS is based on NEET MDS.
1.Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
• Duration: 5 years (4 academic years 1 year internship)
• Eligibility: Must have cleared 12th board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
• Admission Criteria: Based on NEET scores
• Seats Intake: 100
• Fee Details: Rs. 2.95 lakhs (1st year fees)
2. Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
• Duration: 3 years
• Eligibility: BDS degree from a recognized university
• Admission Criteria: Based on NEET MDS scores
• Specializations Offered: Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridges, Conservative & Endodontics, Periodontics, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
• Seats Intake: 2 seats in Prosthodontics & Crown and Bridge, 3 seats in Conservative & Endodontics, 2 seats in Periodontics, 2 seats in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics and 3 seats in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
• Fee Details: Rs. 12 lakhs – Rs. 22.5 lakhs