Government College of Engineering [GCE], Kannur
Medical, Science, Pharmacy, Dental,
Mangattuparamba, Parassinikkadavu (P.O) Kannur - 670563 Kerala , India
Government College of Engineering was established in 1986. The college aims to be a globally renowned institution of excellence in engineering, education, research and consultancy.
The college offer Undergraduate course in:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in
- Civil Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering and,
- Computer Science & Engineering
Postgraduate courses offered by the college:
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in
- Computer Aided Structural Engineering,
- Advanced Manufacturing and Mechanical Systems Design,
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Power Systems
The college offers Ph. D program in:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- For B. Tech students have to appear for the KEAM entrance exam.
- For M. Tech, students need to clear the GATE entrance exam and further appear in the counseling round for final admission.
- Computer Labs
- Transportation services
- From the batch of 2020-21, more than 80 students from all the courses got placement from the college.
- These students are successfully placed in the companies like:
TATA Consultancy services