Jagannath Institute Of Management Sciences [JIMS], New Delhi
Commerce, Science, Arts, Computer Applications,
Bachelor of Business Administration BBA (International Business and Retail Management), Bachelor of Computer Applications BCA (Information Technology), Bachelor of Interior Design B.I.D, Bachelor in Journalism and Media Managem,
Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Industry Integrated,
011- 61199191, 9990474829, 011-45184100, 9717500527,
Plot No. 3, Phase - II, Institutional Area, (Landmark: Near Pajawara Mut, Next to National Book Trust Of New Delhi - 110070 Delhi NCR , India
AICTE | AICTE |
JIMS Admission 2022-23 | Jagannath Institute Of Management Sciences UG & PG Course Last Date
JIMS is one of the best colleges which offers BBA, BCA, Journalism, Hotel Management and Interior Design Undergraduate degree courses. JIMS is an institute of excellence which provides professional higher education to the students to enable their creative minds. JIMS has an image for itself and stays consistent with its central goal and qualities. It has made a pool of ability which contributes adequately to the objectives of the associations. This is demonstrated by the positive input given on our graduated class by different public area and private area companies. JIMS is one of the Top Colleges in Delhi/NCR which gives best BBA, BCA, BMC, BID and Hotel the executives Courses with Top Placements in each course. The BBA, BA Economics (Hons), BCA and MCA programmes offered at JIMS are affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
JIMS Admission 2022-23
- Department of Management :- BBA/B.Voc International Business and Retail Management
- Department of Hotel Management:- B.Voc (hospitality, catering, travel, Tourism and service industry)
- Department of Information Technology :- BCA/B.Voc and NIELIT (Previously DOEACC) Information Technology and Software Development
- Department of Interior Design :- B.Voc (Interior Design)/ BID
- Department of Mass Communication :- B.Voc (Journalism and Media Management)
Students with minimum 55% in 10+2 from any board of exam are eligible for admission.
The final selection will be on the basis of the JET exam ( JIM'S ENTRANCE TEST ). It'll be in written form for 2 hours with an interview.