MIT School Of Business [MITSOB], Pune
Engineering, Computer Applications,
CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAHCET,
Admission Cell - 9403865490, 8605007431,
S.No. 123, B-Wing, Saraswati Vishwa Building, MIT Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune - 411038 Maharashtra , India
MIT School of Business is a private college and was established in 2005. The main vision of MITSOB is to promote the culture of peace through a value based Universal education system.
MITSOB offers courses like:
- Master of Business administration (MBA) -2 years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) - 2 years
- Admission for MBA is done on the basis of scores obtained by the students in:
CAT/MAT/ CMAT/XAT entrance exams.
- Students need to apply for the entrance exam through online application forms available on the official website.
The fees for MBA for first year is- ₹3.5 Lakhs
Annual Fees for PGDM is ₹2.75 lakhs.
- Medical facilities
- Wi-fi campus
- Transportation services
- Scholarship and placements
- Placement offers are made to the students with the good salary packages by the companies like:
- India Bulls
- Aditya Birla
- TATA Technology
- D Mart
- Axis Bank
- Indusland Bank
- ITC Limited
MIT Group of Institutions
S.No. 124,LIC colony,
MIT Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud,
MITSOB is a great place for pursuing a Management course with good faculty members. It offers amazing placement opportunities to their students.