National Institute of Management [NIM], Durgapur
Computer Applications, Education, Commerce, Management,
3/6 Bengal Ambuja Housing Durgapur - 713216 West Bengal , India
National Institute of Management is a private institute that was established in 1960. The Institute offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Undergraduate course offered by the Institute;
- Bachelor of Business administration (BBA) - 3 years
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) -3 years
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - 3 years
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) - 3 years
Postgraduate courses offered by the Institute:
- Master of Business administration (MBA) - 2 years
The Institute also offers Diploma course in:
- Hotel management
- Admission to undergraduate courses is only based on the marks obtained in 10+2 examinations by the students.
- For Postgraduate courses, students must hold a graduation degree and have to apply online for the admission.
Fees for the courses offered by the Institute:
- MBA ₹82,000 (Total Fees)
- BBA ₹1.14 Lakhs (Total Fees)
- B.Sc ₹1.9 Lakhs (Total Fees)
- BCA ₹1.14 Lakhs (Total Fees)
- Diploma- ₹75,000 (Total Fees)
- Certification- ₹65,000 (Total Fees)
- BHM ₹1.4 Lakhs (Total Fees)
- Computer lab
- Cultural Zone
- Medical facilities
- Transportation services
- Practical lab
- Companies like Pepsico Holdings Pvt. Ltd., Volvo Limited, Sahara Group, Toyota visit the campus every year for the recruitment process.
- The highest package students have received is of Rs. 24 Lakhs per annum.
3/6 Bengal Ambuja Housing, Durgapur - 713216, West Bengal