Tamilnadu School of Architecture [TNSA], Coimbatore
Bachelor of Architecture B.Arch,
TCE Campus, Coimbatore - 641659 Tamil Nadu , India
TNSA Admission 2022-23 | Tamilnadu School of Architecture UG & PG Course Last Date
Tamilnadu school of Architecture wasestablished by Tamilnadu Technical Education Foundation. The Institution was founded by eminent philanthropists Dr.P.V.Ravi.Ph.D., Chairman, Mr.A.P.Sabarivasa - Secretary & Correspondent, Prof. D.Suresh Kumar, B.Arch, M.U.P, Director and they are pioneering educators with unmatched rich experience in education. The School is approved by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Tamilnadu. Tamilnadu School of Architecture is an institution which provides value to education excellence, focuses on flexible programming with state of the art technology and prepares students to meet global challenges in the field of Architecture.
TNSA Admission 2022-23
The Standards of Architectural Education have been given by the Council of Architecture, statutory body of Government of India. The Council of Architecture is charged with the responsibility to regulate the education and practice of the profession throughout India.
Courses and Eligibility
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidates have to attend NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) for eligibility for the B. Arch admission
- Candidates who have completed their 10 +2 Examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Diploma students are also eligible to apply.
- JEE Main (Architecture) scores are also eligible for admission.
- Candidates applying for Government Quota need to apply in TamilNadu Engineering Admissions with TNEA COUNSELING CODE: 2728 for Tamil Nadu School of Architecture.