Nari Gursahani Law College [NGLC], Thane
Bachelor of Law L.L.B, Bachelor of Legal Science B.L.S + Bachelor of Law L.L.B,
Smt. Chandibai Himathmal Mansukhani Road, Opp Railway Station (W), Ulhasnagar Thane - 421003 Maharashtra , India
NGLC Admission 2022-23 | Nari Gursahani Law College UG & PG Course Last Date
Navi Gursahani Law college was established in 2004. This college is popularly known for providing legal education to students. It aims at the all-around development of students and also further attempts to provide legal values and ethics to students. The college is affiliated with Mumbai University. The college is approved by the Bar Council of India and is recognised by the Government of Maharashtra.
- The college has a well-stocked library. The library provides the students with legal journals and books of all kinds.
- The college provides the access to computers and the internet on campus, making the college research-friendly.
NGLC Admission 2022-23
- Integrated BA.L.L.B (5-year course)
- L.B (3-year course )
Admission and eligibility :
Admission into this college is taken through CET ( Common entrance test ) conducted by the state. The criteria for admission and documents required are decided by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra.
- For the BA.L.L.B programme, a student must have scored a minimum of 45% in the 12th standard from any recognised board and must appear in the MH- CET LAW examination conducted by the state.
- For 3 year L.L.B programme, a student must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% and also appear in the MH- CET LAW examination.
Smt. C.H.M. College Campus, Railway Station Road, Ramayan Nagar, Ulhasnagar, opp. Railway Station, Thane, Maharashtra 421002